This low-carb recipe is easy to prepare and is perfect for when you're on the run. Although avocado is often used as a vegetable, it is actually biologically considered a fruit. Because of its high content of heart-healthy fats, avocado is an excellent food in a ketogenic diet, low in net carbohydrates and rich in other important nutrients.
Ingredients per serving
- 100 grams avocado, peeled and pitted
- 45 g fresh or frozen spinach
- ½ peeled lime (you need to extract the juice and use only the pulp)
- 35 milliliters of fresh ginger stripped of skin
- ½ tablespoon of chia seeds
- 240 milliliters of coconut milk
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- If necessary and if you want a more liquid consistency, you can add a little water and stir vigorously.