These brownies are really delicious and suitable for those on keto diets, diabetics and celiacs. A deliciously soft base topped with a silky smooth chocolate frosting covered with lots of hazelnuts. In addition to being very nutritious, Keto Avocado Brownies are also gluten-free and sugar-free.
Preparation: 15 min
Cooking: 20 min
- 200 g of ripe avocado pulp
- 2 eggs
- 15 ml of espresso coffee
- 100 g of 85% dark chocolate
- 28 g of coconut oil
- 70 g of almond flour
- 35 g of unsweetened bitter cocoa
- 40 g erythritol
- Vanilla flavor to taste.
- 1 teaspoon of yeast
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
When choosing avocados, make sure they are ripe, they will blend better!
Using both chocolate and cocoa powder gives better results. The chocolate helps give a creamy texture, and the powder gives body.
How to Prepare Keto Avacado Brownies: Very easy.
- Turn on the oven to 175° static.
- Make espresso coffee and set aside.
- Melt coconut oil and chopped dark chocolate in a double boiler or microwave.
- Once you have a smooth cream set aside to cool.
- Clean the avocado, scoop out the pulp and chop finely with the help of a food processor.
- Pour into blender, add room temperature eggs and now-cold coffee, blend until smooth.
- Add the melted chocolate with the coconut oil and continue blending.
- Pour the resulting mixture into a large bowl and if you notice that there are still chunks of whole avocados, use the blender.It is important that the avocado is completely pureed so that you do not find it whole inside the brownie.
- Having obtained a smooth cream, gradually add all the dry ingredients, one at a time and mix in between.
- To avoid lumps, use a strainer to sift the cocoa, almond flour and baking powder.
- Once a very thick and sticky mass is obtained, pour it into a 20×20 square mold and level it evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 175° static.
- Do the toothpick test to make sure it is cooked just right.
- Bake and let cool completely.